2018 marks the beginning of our Centenary celebrations.
In 1918, The Presbyterian Girls’ College (PGC) was established, offering young women a quality education within the beautiful surrounds of an historic property in Locke St, Warwick, fondly known as Glenbrae Homestead.
One year later, in 1919, across town on the banks of the Condamine River at Arranmore, the Scots College was founded, providing the same quality education for the region’s young men.
In 1970, some 50 years after their establishment, these two great colleges which have collectively educated almost 12,000 students since their inception, united to the SCOTS PGC College, a co-educational boarding and day school.
Over the course of 2018 and until the end of 2019, we will celebrate our College and pay homage to the pioneers who founded PGC and SCOTS.
We will reflect, reminisce and rejoice in all that makes SCOTS PGC the wonderful place that it is.